MBH Seis de Mayo Continued Education Event Goes Virtual
MBH 2020 Seis de Mayo Continued Education Event Goes Virtual
The First Annual MBH “de Mayo” CE Day, held in 2019, was a tremendous success. It was great to see everyone and enjoy a day of conversation, fun, and of course, learning.
While we wish we could see everyone in person this year we do not want to pass up this opportunity to spend time together. MBH is proud to be one of the first organizations in the industry to present a “virtual” event!
Our 2020 “Seis de Mayo Virtual CE Day” will involve up to 200 agents, brokers, MBH team members, and industry leaders for a day of updates, learning, and fun.
Join us on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 11 am for an Industry Leaders Panel including:
President of Residential Sales, Capital Region
NE Region Sales Manager
U.S. Bank Mortgage
KW Metro Center
MBH Settlement Group
Your choice of 3 hours of Continued Education Credit including:
• Advanced Title Insurance Issues
• Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
• Clearing Title to A Commission Check
• Death, Divorce, and Bankruptcy
• A Mock Settlement
• Practical Guide to FIRPTA & Foreign Sellers
• Property Condition Disclosures in Sales Transactions
• Transactional Red Flags: Authority to Sell
• Understanding Agent Duties & Disclosures
• Understanding the Residential Sales Contract (VA)
We are looking forward to an incredible day!